1. In any investment, determine how much you can afford to lose before you determine how much you expect to make.
2. Always know how much time you are able to commit to every investment before you initiate it.
3. Economic health is determined by the three core elements: Inflation, Interest Rates, Incomes.
4. The market moves in three directions: up, down, and sideways. Money can be made in all three scenarios.
5. Be patient. Sometimes information and price action are confusing and unclear. Wait for only the best opportunities to invest your capital.
6. Knowing your weakness is your greatest strength.
7. Explosive and implosive bubbles are an endemic condition of all free financial markets.
8. A free market will not always be a fair market.
Figueroa at Wilshire, 601 South Figueroa St, Suite 4050, Los Angeles, CA 90017 | tel: 855.771.0473 | fax: 310.881.1139 | email@example.com
Mangat Analytics © 2019. All rights reserved